James Bell | HND Interactive Media | Online Learning Journal Year 2

...And Relax

| Tuesday 23 October 2007

With the assignment handed I feel like I can relax and prepare fro the next two assignments. I am looking forward to them as I feel that I will be less worried about how the assignment needs to put together due to the fact I have already handed one in.

As I said last week I am nervous about my result for the assignment but I would probably be more worried if I wasn't worried!, if you know what I mean.

During this half term I am going to read the assignments A3 and A4 and start to build up a list of questions just like Steve suggested as this will help to understand what is required for the assignment and hopefully ease any worries I have got.

I will probably regret saying this on Monday, but I am looking forward to the reading week task that Steve has set for each of us and looking forward to seeing what everyone else had to do for their tasks. This will be the first experience I have had of a reading week and what it entails so I look forward to the challenge.

6 comments:

Greg Carrick said...

It will be interesting to see what tasks are set for us in reading week and how different everyone’s tasks will be to each others.

Craig Allington said...

As far as I'm aware this is the first time there has been a reading week (we didn't have one last year anyway) so I'm sure everyone is in a similar thought process as you.

Although we have to prepare for our presentations for the first week back at college I think all the second years are just as nervous incase Steve springs a mini task (or task bomb to be nostalgic) on us at some point that week.

Richard said...

I found once I had figured out how the assignments should be put together it did save a lot of time and stress at the end of each assignment. This will also improve as your time keeping skills improve over the duration of the course. You will get good feedback from Steve when you get your results telling you exactly what you need to improve on to reach higher grades. This will help all future assignments too.

The worrying about assignments doesn’t seem to go away with time however and it is something you have to learn to live with, but like you say it’s not such a bad thing.

Thomas Wealthy said...

I definatly know what you mean James with the reading week. As you and I know in our previous college reading week was not a reading week as we had no work set for us to do! I am also looking forward to the reading week task..... Maybe a little apprehensive but will be waiting at 9 Sharp!

Rebecca Bradley said...

Yes am the same wondering what the task next week will be. And if every ones got the same tasks.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.