James Bell | HND Interactive Media | Online Learning Journal Year 2

Website feedback required

| Tuesday 12 February 2008

Over the last two days I have completed the changes to the website but I feel that I would have got it done a lot quicker had I been in college and away from distractions.

Despite the distractions Internet Explorer has been my main problem and has cost me a lot of time. I have tried to solve as many of the problems as possible without using CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) and this has also meant that my options were very limited (mainly to the use of the spacer.gif).

I would really appreciate any feedback you have on the new design.

New version of my website for the A5 assignment. (The feedback form will be uploaded soon).

I will also be uploading the original version soon for comparison.

Now I have made the changes I can concentrate on A6 and I plan to have the handout and the presentation finished tomorrow. This will give the rest of the week to make amendments and practice the presentation to ensure I am ready for next Tuesday's seminar group.

My targets for next week:

  • Finish and upload working feedback form
  • Finish handout and presentation
  • Practice presentation ready for Tuesday
  • Continue to use DTP (Desktop Publishing Software) in preparation for the timed tasks

3 comments:

Tom Smith said...

The websites working well James- I have no problems coming across using Firefox on a Mac. The one thing I would point out is the lack of a tick box on your contact form. I'm under the impression we need to use a number of different form input methods?

Mark Torrington said...

The site is looking really good James. Excellent achievement!. Great choice of colour and good navigation makes the site a pleasurable experience to use.

Webomatic said...

Hi

The website is working fine with Firefox and IE7 on my pc.

I like the size of the website its small enough to fit on most pixel settings good job.

The feedback form works fine.

The colours work perfect and i have no truble reading it.